Between the Sheets

Between the Sheets
Artwork by Casey Johnson

Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

New story posted and WELCOME EMMA LEYA to the BtS family.

We have a new story titled THE HUNTRESS now posted by our own Lord Vitiano, who has teamed up with the wonderful, glorious, vivacious Emma Leya.

Welcome Emma to the Between the Sheets family, we look forward to reading more of your work.
 
The Huntress can be found under
Lord Vitiano and Emma Leya Presents...

Read Chapter 1 where we are introduced to a Female Warrior called Anya, who is courted and desired by The Angel of Death.
Stimulating, erotic, lustful reading.
A book that is sure to keep you enthralled from start to finish, panting for the next chapter to find out more.

*bites n kisses*
Vampirique Dezire

*****TEASER*****

             I watched close by as the battle rage on, bodies being sliced, hacked and speared. I resisted the urge to join in  on the fun. The blood was staining everyone and everything. The rage and anger emanated greatly in the chaos. These the combatants shrunk in numbers my eye  caught  the female in in the pack, She was a beauty to say the least but a true warrior at heart. I could see another hungry look in her eyes again, pacing the floor. The hunt begins. Skin-tight leather provides my pleasure ash she took down the last of them. She alone stood amid the carnage weak, tired and confused.

            She was the one I have been searching for all these years, "yes, she is the one a true Huntress" I thought to myself as I slowly approached her. She did not fear me as I neared, her sword sheathed, the will to fight at rest. She looked at me and greeted my presence with a solemn "Good afternoon". I traded pleasantries with her "Good afternoon Anya", she didn't ask how or why I knew her name. Breathing deep and slow now , she said "I see that same hunger in your eyes .You know what I hunt, for what I hunger." I nodded yes and stated "we shall hunt together".

            This stranger I did not fear, something about him made me feel safe and calm. I moved slowly towards him I can see the darkness of his eyes, the pain and anguish he tries to hide. I meet his eyes knowingly as I nod. He gazed into my eyes, I could feel him peering into my soul and I could see it was a reflection of his own. It was if he was inside me, words were not spoken but a lifetime was shared in a few seconds. The hunger for more was screaming from with in. I stop in front of him, looking over his shoulder the night calls. "I have been seeking but my path has gone cold, do you know the way to our destiny?"

            "The path has not grown cold ,only your senses have. I point to the edge of the forest, her gaze followed my out stretched arm. To the right will lead to peace and calm but will leave you wanting. To the left chaos & disorder but you will not want. Time for you to search your soul and decide". She raised her eyes in wonder she was now seeing a depth of understanding not of this World. "Will you accompany me on this quest or must we part ways?" she asked of me in a soft questioning tone. "Depends on the path you choose my Huntress" I responded.
  

No comments: