Between the Sheets

Between the Sheets
Artwork by Casey Johnson

Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Moonlight - Afterhours, new story by Lord and Lady Vitiano

Lord and Lady Vitiano have provided us with another story.

This is the 3rd installment in the Moonlight series and it's called Moonlight - Afterhours. This series can be found with more stories by Lord and Lady Vitiano in The Wine Cellar.

Read about how our main character meets up with her mystery lover yet again.

Does she find out who is this time or like the previous times, is she left in the dark?

If you are not familiar with this series I urge you to read the two prior to After Hours.

Sizzling, hot and sexy. All the things you want when reading Erotica.











 *****TEASER*****


All I can think about is how wonderful it is to have my lover return to me. Everything about him drives me to a lover's world of insane pleasure and lust. His hands about my nipples make me wish to scream his name, but I realize I do not know his name. To me, he is my secret lover of the night. Wet with desire, I love how he takes me his way, unbuttoning my silk blouse, unfastening my bra so that I am free to his every touch and desire. I begin my soft hum of desire as he seduces me once again, my secret lover of the night.

I pull my arms around behind her, placing them softy on her shoulders before forcing her down, bent over the hood of the car. I take hold of her thighs, letting my hands work their way up her stocking covered thighs. I push up her skirt past where the hooks of her garter belt hold her stockings up. As I expose more of her, I see the thin strap emerging between her ass cheeks before it returns to lace going over her hips. "Mmmmm, baby you sure know how to dress for me". I let my hands caress her soft yet firm sexy ass for a moment before I unzip my pants and take out my fully hard cock. I waste no time, my fingers unhooking the material of her thong, pulling it to the side as I guide my cock into her very wet slit.

No comments: