Between the Sheets

Between the Sheets
Artwork by Casey Johnson

Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

A quick update on what is happening

Well my darling ones, I have posted more stories up by Dom Joe, alas I did not have all of his work but the ones that are up are well worth the read. Go to http://between-thesheets.webs.com


Don't forget we are still looking for people to post their favorite fantasy in XXX-Mas, be it a story or a poem. I am hoping to have mine finished and posted before I go to bed tonight, fingers crossed.


We have a new logo for Between the Sheets. The talented designer is Casey Johnson from CJ Designs. If you wish to have a logo designed by Casey, please get in touch with me and I'll pass your information along to her.
 On that note I am hoping to see lots of new faces both as readers and writers on the website, we currently have 16 members and I know we can do better than that. So pass the word around and lets make  
BETWEEN THE SHEETS ONE OF THE BEST FREE EROTIC WEBSITES OUT THERE!
Remember you can only read the stories once you have signed up as they are not open to minors.
Have a horny weekend everyone.

No comments: