Between the Sheets

Between the Sheets
Artwork by Casey Johnson

Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Check this out!

Okay this is just some information I think you should know about.

Naughty Nights Press is currently holding a competition for ARTISTS.
(Taken from the blog of Naughty Nights Press)
We are calling for the following:

A custom made logo for Naughty Nights Press incorporating the name of the company depicting an erotic and an erotic paranormal image, that is still tasteful and professional but pushed to the limit. Just like our new name, we want the logo to literally SCREAM Erotica!

Vampires, Witches, Werewolves....The Sexy/Scary stuff.

Will consider a full page watermark background if we find the "perfect" one!

Please keep the font similar or exact to "Monotype Corsiva" 36pt or larger with the Naughty Nights Press centered on the graphic/page.


Unfortunately, there is no monetary gain for this BUT the winner/winners will get their first two (2) e-books or e-stories through NNP free.
Submissions that were not selected for our new logos WILL be considered for our author's book covers.


So lets get those pencils, paint brushes and design palettes out and create!


All graphics submissions to be emailed as an jpg, png or gif attachment to artwork@mistressjournals.co.cc

Good luck to the winner or winners.

Next thing on my list of bits and pieces to know.


Naughty Nights Press also have a submission call out for writers, please click on the link to find out more.

Between the Sheets is proud to be a sponsor of Naughty Nights Press, not to mention Vampirique Dezire, creator of Between the Sheets has been signed up with Naughty Nights Press for two of her stories, House Warming and Summer Rain, to be released in July 2011 in e-book format.
*******************************
Now as the creator of Between the Sheets, I am feeling a tad despondent in the lack of membership with the forum and the posting. Thank you to those who have continued to support us, I really appreciate it.

Between the Sheets was originally started to not only have a place where I could direct people who were interested in reading what I wrote but also for any other aspiring writers, so they could post their work and not have to worry about the upkeep that goes with a website.

I know I haven't posted anything new of my own writing for awhile and for that I apologize but I have been busy writing my first novel as well as writing a short story for the XXX-Mas category.
It must get annoying to the rest of you that I keep asking you to join up with the forum just to read the stories or to post your own stories or poems on the forum itself so we can all enjoy your illicit writings BUT to make BtS a force to be reckoned with amongst the other FREE EROTIC STORY SITES I need your support and participation.

So please, if you could place a link on your own pages to 
Between the Sheets http://between-thesheets.webs.com pass the word around that we are here, I would really appreciate it.

I am happy to place a website link, blog link, social networking link, whatever on our blog and forum site if you are willing to help spread the word around about us.

Just drop an email to between.t.sheets@gmail.com and I will get back to you. Alternatively, join our FREE forum and leave me a message under Vampirique Dezire. If you have Facebook, you can get hold of me through my name Monie Penny (Monie V Dezire Penny)

No comments: