Between the Sheets

Between the Sheets
Artwork by Casey Johnson

Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday, October 8, 2010

What do you think?

Okay,

I have had someone ask me if I would consider doing an Award on Between the Sheets, to get more people involved.

Personally I don't mind the idea BUT I would like you, the readers and writers to let me know what you think about it.

I think it should go along the lines of those who get the most response to their work, wins the Award for the month. This way it is going to be up to you to make sure you spread the word amongst your friends etc to go to http://between-thesheets.co.cc and ask them to vote for you. To make it fair, you can only vote as many times as you want but only once per story. Leave the Author some feedback, about their story and I will come up with a spot where you can cast your vote so it is not seen by anyone else. At the end of the month, the numbers will be tallied and announced.


The prize would be just a pic you can place on your website or social site or where ever you would prefer. You will also be honored by having your name and your story's name on a wall dedicated to the winner, on here along with a link to your own blog or website. The same thing will be posted on the Facebook group and Like page and off course it will also be on the website itself.

So my darling one's let me know what you think...

No comments: