Between the Sheets

Between the Sheets
Artwork by Casey Johnson

Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

New Story posted by Willsin

Hello my darling ones,

I would like to introduce our newest member to the Between the Sheets family, Willsin.

Willsin has very kindly posted a new story under the Supernatural section entitled GRACE.

Now according to Willsin, this story had been accepted for an anthology about three years ago but publishing firm went under, so he has regained his rights to publish this again where ever he wishes.

So if you would like to pop over to http://between-thesheets.co.cc and click on Supernatural, you will find Grace sitting there waiting to be read and arouse your pleasure zones.

*****TEASER*****
I present a tribute, make reparations to the fervent, silken flesh. My lips speak silently of my sins, past and present, they promise redemption, then proffer the silver of my tongue.
I kneel in obeisance at the altar, lavish her with love, lave her slavishly. I lower my own self in her stead, feeling her goodness, her purity. It coats me, arms me against the sulfurous seraphim. She sings her songs of praise for me only, calls out to divinity as I worship her humanity.
My face tingles with angelic armor. Brazenly I lift my petty head, my mouth brimming, my chin running, my body bulging with sin. Rampant, aromatic sin. Small, strong, butterfly hands bestow their grace to me, bid me to rise. My own crooked, wretched paws jealously wring the life from each other, dart toward her, held back by each other and by the sucking gravity of the black hole inside me.
Her delicate fingers brush my wiry hands and instantly they calm, they open, they flow. They follow nature’s course, rising with the heat below them. Swooping like my enervated demons, they find the perfection of her.

No comments: