Between the Sheets

Between the Sheets
Artwork by Casey Johnson

Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Meet Our Guest Blogger...Lord Falesco Pesano Vitiano

I never thought about being a writer, I always failed and had to repeat English in summer school while in high school. Art was my love, drawing & painting was my creative release not the written word. I went to college for graphic arts not realizing art doesn’t pay. Along came my personal play ground “Face book”. Using one of the more “Naughtier” apps I developed a talent for posting, posting led to chats, chats led to stories. With the encouragement of my friends I started writing stories for my friends making their fantasies have life.
It wasn’t till Feb 2009 that I met the wonderful poet Lady Isabella Rossa Aragon a day that truly changed my life. An instant bond developed between us. It would be the first time I would write with someone on the same story. Magic happened on that first story “Tease to Please” between us, the writing was almost effortless, it flowed with ease and we knew what the other was thinking without asking. Her talent and my visions were a perfect match.
It wasn’t long before we found our “Patron Saint of Erotica”- Vampirique Desire of “BTS”. She took us in giving us a place for our work to live. Soon we were turning out the series “TheTemptress” a one off story that just needed more to be written. Writing is almost an addiction to me, the more I write the more I want to write, hating the days that I can’t.
I have found out I am also enjoying helping others now write. Getting them started or helping them work out an idea or story line. As far as my own inspiration it can come from anywhere, a picture, a word, a dream anything can be inspiration. If anyone wishes to ever talk about writing please go to House of Vitiano on Facebook and start a discussion or come read our blog at http://vitianos.wordpress.com and find out how Lady Rossa and myself, met and became married.
 
Thank you so much for sharing yourself with us m' Lord.
For those of you who do not know Lord and Lady Vitiano's writings please go to http://between-thesheets.co.cc and look for their stories in The Wine Cellar.
On a personal note, thank you for the lovely compliment.



No comments: