Between the Sheets

Between the Sheets
Artwork by Casey Johnson

Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Meet Guest Blogger - Pablo Michaels

PABLO MICHAELS

                 I started writing my fantasies in the third grade.  In high school I dropped out of track and worked after school and weekends at the city library.  I read most everything I could find about homosexuality.  In non-fiction, including the Kinsey Reports, I read that being gay was lonely and a psychological and sociological disorder.  I smuggled home adult books by John Rechy, Henry Miller and D.H. Lawrence.  In those days I never read that there was anything healthy about my sexual orientation.
               
              I pursued a college degree in horticulture, hoping to survive financially so I could write.  During the 1980’s while I lived in San Francisco, I wrote constantly only to get rejections from what I submitted for publication.  Throughout my life I struggled to find a voice that was mine, instead of the conflicting turmoil in my head.
                In 2004 I started finding my own voice for writing.  I wrote fantasies that I hoped people would read to find that gay was healthy and rewarding. I wanted young people to see that being gay is positive through the erotic stories I wrote.  I wish I had stories to read when I was young that are being published today.
                In 2005 I started publishing in the SOMA Literary Review in San Francisco.  Much of my writing has been published in scribd.com, the MistressSh Journals, and Between the Sheets.  I have a novel, “Catnip, Rosemary, Rage, and Time”, being published in August with Decadent Publishing.  I have two other short books being published soon with Abook2read.  Watch for “When Johnny Comes Marching Home Again” and “Pagan Knights of Cambria Nights”.
                My partner of 14 years and I are legally married in California.  We are still strongly attracted to each other and act out our sexual fantasies together like when we were still young.

I am sure all of you like myself would like to thank Pablo for being our guest blogger for this week.
If you would like to read more stories by Pablo Michaels, then please pop over to 

No comments: