Between the Sheets

Between the Sheets
Artwork by Casey Johnson

Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

We have some new postings on forum...

Just a quick one to let you know that we have some postings from Chase Storm, Willsin Rowe. Not to mention I managed to find one of Patric Jones's stories and have posted all 15 poems by Dennis Cause. Then there are the ones of mine that are up but alas I lost a lot of my own stories, so I think I will be writing some new short stories.

We now have 10 members on the site and I would love to see more faces there, both as writers and readers.
If you know of someone who is interested in posting a story or poem, please let them know about our new website address, http://between-thesheets.webs.com

I am hoping that I can get Master Smoke to work out how to connect it with Facebook, so if you are a user of Fb, you will be able to use your Fb name on there but it depends on how busy he is at the moment.

Also if you have a website that showcases your work or that you contribute to, please let me know so we can add it to the link page.

Don't forget we are looking for XXX-Mas stories to be posted, so put pen to paper or fingers to keyboard...so long as they are clean though ;-) and let us know what your XXX-Mas fantasy is...then you can get as dirty as you want lol

To all of Between the Sheets American writers, readers and friends, I would like to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: