Between the Sheets

Between the Sheets
Artwork by Casey Johnson

Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday, November 19, 2010

And to your right Ladies and Gentlemen...

As you may have all notice, I have just been tweaking and rearranging the blog.

This has been for a very good reason,
a) It was becoming way too messy to navigate
b) I needed to put in a page for Book Reviews
c) Newly Published Authors needed to be more defined

So as you can see, we now have on our right, an easier navigation system, that I hope you will all enjoy utilizing.

BOOK REVIEW

EXPLOITS
by
POPPET


Please go read the review I did on Poppet's latest book, EXPLOITS. This is my very first review and believe me it is definitely a book worth buying. It has all the factors I love...sex, lust, romance, mystery, and suspense. 
As I have never read any of Poppet's work I was not sure what she is like as writer. Now that I know, I can say I would happily put her books on my Christmas Wish List!.

So jump to it, go have a read of the review and become as enamored of Poppet and her book EXPLOITS, as I am.

*bites n kisses*
Vampirique Dezire

No comments: