Between the Sheets

Between the Sheets
Artwork by Casey Johnson

Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

You are invited to join the forum of Between the Sheets

I would like to invite you to join the forum of Between the Sheets and to those that already have joined I thank you!

The stories are set out in a more orderly fashion and I must admit, it has been great re-reading everyone's work. I honestly forgot how many hot, saucy, tempting stories we had by some outstanding writers.

I am asking that if you have previously been enjoying Between the Sheets, that you join the forum. It is free and will remain so, and I do know that our writers would love to hear from you the reader about what you like or do not like about their stories or poems.

It would also be really wonderful if we can have more people submitting stories. It is very easy, just copy and paste your story or poem into the forum under the heading that suits your work and if there isn't one, please let us know and we will organize a section for you.

My aim for Between the Sheets is that we will be able to have one of the largest FREE websites for up and coming writers to display their work and be read by the public and hopefully someone will have the satisfaction of being signed up by a publisher. I know I would love that to happen for my work.

Please spread the word of Between the Sheets to your friends, family and co-workers (if you dare) or anyone you know who may be looking for somewhere to have their work displayed.


No comments: