Between the Sheets

Between the Sheets
Artwork by Casey Johnson

Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

New Story by Pablo Michaels...

Now that I have an internet service that is running at top speed, I have been able to post a new story by that wonderfully creative, mind blowing scene setter, Pablo Michaels.

The new story is called THE SLUMBER PARTY and can be found in the MAN TO MAN section on http://between-thesheets.co.cc

Bring a sleeping bag, some munchies and readied loins as we follow our main character and his escapades with a few others at the party. Depth and emotion are felt as we read about someone's first time and finally getting to go all the way with the one you have crushed on for years.

****TEASER****
                Of the several young men I discovered Nick Armstrong who was two years younger than me, but had the same first name, Nicholas.  He had jet black hair with eyes as blue as a sky after a storm in March had blown through.  I had secretly held a fantasy with him when I was still in high school.  We had been on the track team, when I was a senior, and he was a sophomore.  I ran the sprint races, while he pole vaulted.  I remember admiring his physique when we took showers after a meet.  He was even more attractive after three years out of school.  He had filled out with a finely defined, swimmer's build. 

                  I took it for granted that everyone knew I was gay.  That did not stop Ginny from flirting with me.  She poured me a glass of Southern Comfort and Coke.  She set me down on the large sofa spread with her sleeping bag.  She begged me to try something different with her, like getting naked with her in her sleeping bag.

No comments: