Between the Sheets

Between the Sheets
Artwork by Casey Johnson

Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Temptress Part 9....Maid to Order

Come find out what Tina has in store for Tony after a week of absence and how her friend Shelley helps out...will Tony enjoy what they have planned?

SNEAK PEEK:

Boy is this fun! Watching Tony try to control himself while my dear friend Shelly teases him! I knew Tony would enjoy this and seeing the look on his face as Shelly's breasts rubbed against his face was priceless, removing his shirt, revealing his sexy self, her skin against his. I knew he was having to control keeping his mouth closed, his hands to himself, in his desire to take her, have her. I have to do everything I can to try to win. At this point, it is not about the prize, as I know either way, I will still have fun, but about the win. I love to win, and so, the game is on!
It is now my turn to maintain self-control, as I feel Shelly behind me. Just her hand upon me, her touch as soft as she moves my hair, sends chills up and down my spine. I take a deep breath as her lips are now on my neck, a soft kiss planted. She is now at my right shoulder, kissing downward, hot kisses, as I am trying not to think about what she is doing to me. Do not think about Tony watching. Do not think about it, Tina. I take another deep breath, trying to get Tony out of my mind, as just knowing he is watching is a turn-on in itself. As she moves down my spine, her hand pulls at my zipper, loosening the leather corset I am wearing, allowing her to softly kiss my skin. I am having difficulty containing my emotions, my need to moan slightly, as she travels down my ass, my right leg, freeing my stocking from the garter belt clip, as she continues to kiss so tenderly.
Coming now to face me, my juices begin to stir in this madness, as Shelly is now kneeling before me, my right leg now tingling, as she raises her hands to free my other stocking and again, pull it downward. Thinking I will lose it any moment, she continues upward, surprising me, as she passes my knee, moving toward the inner portion of my thigh, soft kisses, her breasts now rubbing against me. Another deep breath. Do not lose it Tina. She is now at my g-string, kissing the very top of my inner thigh. I feel like dropping to my knees, but I cannot, as Shelly moves as closely as she can to the edge of the g-string, sending a strong chill within me. I am almost free to relax, but she is now removing my corset, her teeth pulling at the laces, while her hands help the once fitted leather corset fall to the ground. Up my stomach, she kisses my piercing and travels beneath my left breast. It arouses me, but I cannot react; now at my right nipple, with a soft kiss to stir me, Shelly is arousing me, my sexual appetite rising. Another deep breath and she is at my mouth, delivering a soft, passionate kiss. I cannot help, but close my eyes this time, as she continues, kissing the tip of my nose and then my forehead.

No comments: