Between the Sheets

Between the Sheets
Artwork by Casey Johnson

Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

New Home for Between the Sheets

Well as most of you would have seen by now (hopefully), Between the Sheets has a new home.
I can already hear some of you asking the age old question why...simple really, the previous house was not giving me a chance to make life simple for not only you the readers but for me the person who takes care of it all.
So as we do in real life, when our home no longer suits our purposes we look for one that does and I think I have made a good choice. Alas my beloved BtS emblem had a bit of trouble sticking to the site but in due course I will fix it!
When you go to the site you will on the left hand side a "News" box, that's where I'll be posting the names of any new stories or poems etc that have been posted.
Anyway that's it for now and I hope you enjoy it!
*bites n kisses*
Vampirique Dezire

No comments: